Looking for a place where your performance will be recognized and rewarded? Then look no further. There’s a reason why Advance Financial has been voted one of the Top Workplaces in Nashville by the Tennessean and has been a proud recipient of the Business with Purpose Award from Lipscomb University… We do things differently.
As a Verification Supervisor, you’ll be working in our state-of-the-art, open-plan call center in historic Wedgewood, providing leadership, training and direction to our Verification Agents and Specialists.
With great people and a high-energy, family-oriented corporate culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing Advance Financial team and make your mark!
What You’ll Do as a Verification Supervisor:
- Understand company and department quality and revenue goals
- Report on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis
- Train, evaluate, and develop Agents and Specialists
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma (Higher education a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in a management role
- 3+ years of experience in loan underwriting or financial audit role
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
- Up to $22.00 an hour
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly yoga classes
- Stand up desks
- Team outings
- And much, much, more