Want to be recognized and rewarded for YOUR performance? You’ve come to the right place. As a Store Manager with Advance Financial you will not only help us continue to revolutionize the financial industry by providing world-class customer service every time, you’ll be recognized for your performance in the process.
There’s a reason why Advance Financial has been voted one of the Top Workplaces in Nashville by the Tennessean and has been a proud recipient of the Business with Purpose Award from Lipscomb University… We do things differently.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
What You’ll Do as a Customer Service Representative:
- Supervise day-to-day store operations
- Train staff members
- Supervises day to day operations of each assigned branch
- Meets or exceeds sales and revenue goals
- Monitors all customer transactions, bank withdrawals and deposits daily
- Continually trains and develops staff members
- Ensures adequate staffing levels at all times
- Routinely evaluates staff performance
- Maintains a positive work environment
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and supervised staff
- Manages customer and employee concerns and complaints
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer-centric retail environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty listed above.
- High school diploma (Higher education a plus)
- Microsoft Office skills
- 2+ years of management experience in a service related field
Perks and Benefits:
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more