Do you enjoy connecting with people in creative and innovative ways? We are searching for someone with strong visual, verbal and creative skills to help enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consistent and exceptional service to external vendors, customers and co-workers
- Monitor all Advance Financial social media channels
- Work with supervisor to coordinate needed responses and updates in real time
- Respond to customer reviews
- Assist with the development and execution of Company’s social media marketing strategies.
- Write content for social media marketing posts, updates, etc.
- Plan and schedule social media content for deployment. Identifying story and marketing opportunities for use on social media and email marketing outreach
- Develop and identify visuals to accompany content
- Build virtual social networks with customers, other institutions, other community organizations, etc.
- Grow AF’s email marketing database
- Develop and execute strategies for maximizing visibility and reach of Company’s social media, email marketing and other digital marketing efforts
- Regularly measure the Company’s success / impact of social media marketing
- Provide regular qualitative and quantitative reports to supervisor. May provide social media and email marketing-related professional development / training
- Assist senior staff with special assignments and performs general administrative duties
- May aid in budget preparation for AF’s social media and overall communications
- Work with vendors and field experts to ascertain program-related information and identify possible alternative approaches or evaluate current techniques
Typically a Bachelor’s degree in on-line marketing, journalism, English or a related field and 2-4 years of professional experience in social media and email marketing. Considerable professional experience in social media and email marketing may be considered in lieu of education. Will need to submit of writing samples.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques of social media marketing, including copywriting and proofreading
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to research and analyze social media marketing data
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Proficient in Hootsuite, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office
Perks and Benefits:
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more