At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop social media marketing strategy
- Plan social media content calendars, schedule and publish content
- Work with creative team on custom-branded graphics for social media posts.
- Implement social advertising campaigns
- Grow our email marketing database
- Monitor all Advance Financial social media channels and respond to customer reviews
- Hashtag & campaign tracking – shares, reach, engagement, mentions
- Analyze and create reporting for user engagement
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Track how our content spreads across the web & social
- Study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to help track key metrics
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Previous experience in digital/social media marketing (2-4 years preferable).
- Experience including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and others.
- Strong copywriting skills, especially for social media platforms and SEO.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- BS degree in public relations, marketing, social media management or business communications.
- Will need you to submit writing samples
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more