Service Desk Technician – 3rd Shift
As a Service Desk Technician, you’ll be working in our open-plan corporate office in historic Wedgewood and will be responsible for providing hands-on and remote support to our users in a 24/7 business operation. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbal and written. The candidate will be able to document technical issues, effectively troubleshoot said issues, and must be able to deliver results on time and within budget.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
What You’ll Do as a Service Desk Technician:
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and resolve those issues in a timely manner.
- Take incoming calls from users experiencing technical issues.
- Take on the assignment of projects for future implementation, document those project plans on an ongoing basis, and update management on progress.
- Manage and work to resolve a queue of help desk tickets.
- Troubleshoot and support network issues.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years experience in systems administration/help desk support issues.
- Technical understanding of networking, desktop engineering, datacenter systems.
- Experience supporting desktop, laptops, and printers, in a large (over 700 users) geo-diverse environment.
- Valid TN Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly Discounted yoga classes
- Team outings
- And much, much, more