Service Desk Technician
As a Service Desk Technician, you’ll be working in our open-plan corporate office in historic Wedgewood and will be responsible for providing hands-on and remote support to our users in a 24/7 business operation. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbal and written. The candidate will be able to document technical issues, effectively troubleshoot said issues, and must be able to deliver results on time and within budget.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
What You’ll Do as a Service Desk Technician:
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and resolve those issues in a timely manner.
- Take incoming calls from users experiencing technical issues.
- Take on the assignment of projects for future implementation, document those project plans on an ongoing basis, and update management on progress.
- Manage and work to resolve a queue of help desk tickets.
- Troubleshoot and support network issues.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years experience in systems administration/help desk support issues.
- Technical understanding of networking, desktop engineering, datacenter systems.
- Experience supporting desktop, laptops, and printers, in a large (over 700 users) geo-diverse environment.
- Valid TN Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly Discounted yoga classes
- Team outings
- And much, much, more