The Recruiting Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to Recruiters and Support Staff who provide recruiting support to Hiring Managers across Tennessee.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages recruiting team to ensure that Recruiters adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Recruits for positions in the Corporate Office and Senior Level Retail and Call Center openings.
- Develops new strategies and techniques to attract top level candidates.
- Works closely with Leadership to share best practices and provide assistance on process improvements.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Assist in developing recruiting team’s professional growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Assist in placement of job postings on approved media outlets.
- Maintains relationships with and visits schools, colleges, job fairs, and related venues as part of recruiting efforts.
- Creates and maintains weekly, monthly, and yearly recruiting reports.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years of Recruiting experience required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with goal-driven approach.
- Relationship management and professional networking experience.
- Approachable demeanor and open to feedback by fostering teamwork within all departments and teams.
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more