At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises recruiting team to ensure that Recruiters adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Recruits for Corporate positions and assists with retail and call center openings as needed.
- Develops new strategies and techniques to attract top level candidates.
- Works closely with Recruiting Manager, Directors and Managers to share best practices and provide assistance on process improvements.
- Maintains staff by assisting Recruiting Manager in recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Assist in developing recruiting team’s professional growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Assist in placement of job postings on approved media outlets.
- Maintains relationships with and visits schools, colleges, job fairs, and related venues as part of recruiting efforts.
- Creates and maintains weekly, monthly, and yearly recruiting reports.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years of Recruiting experience required.
- Recruiting Supervisor experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with goal-driven approach.
- Relationship management and professional networking experience.
- Approachable demeanor and open to feedback by fostering teamwork within all departments and teams.
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more