Phone Lending Agent
Excellent communication skills. A desire to help others. An ability to provide clear instructions to customers. As part of our Online Lending Department, you will assist customers through the process of submitting applications for our financial and loan products on our online portal. If these skills are a match with yours and you are open to working flexible shifts, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Displays a cheerful and positive attitude
- Is committed to providing an excellent customer experience
- Accurately assists customer while applying through the Phone portal.
- Perform outbound calls to customers for various campaigns.
- Adheres to company policies and strictly follows all company procedures
- Participates in ongoing learning and development
- Complies with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
- Minimum High School Education
- Some higher education preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service related field
- Call Center Customer Service Experience preferred
- Computer keyboard proficiency required
- Must be high energy
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal communications skills both in person and over the telephone
- Excellence with attendance, attitude and teamwork, knowledge, sales conversions, exceptional audits, and overall customer service skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Perks and Benefits
- Starts at $15.00 an hour
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more