Are you a positive, tech-savvy superstar? Are you looking for a place where your performance will be recognized and rewarded? If so, Advance Financial wants to talk to you. We were voted one of the fastest growing financial companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, six years running, and we are poised to triple our national footprint in 2018.
As an Online Operations Supervisor, you will work out of our state-of-the-art, open-plan call center in historic Wedgewood. Help us continue to revolutionize the fintech industry by leading and supporting the call center team that provides world-class customer service to our online customers across the U.S.
With great people and a high-energy, family-oriented corporate culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing Advance Financial team and make your mark!
Please note, this is NOT a work from home position.
What You’ll Do as an Online Operations Supervisor:
- Understand company and department quality and revenue goals
- Report on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis
- Train, evaluate, and develop Analysts
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma (Higher education a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in a call center management role
- 1+ years of experience in the subprime lending industry
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly yoga classes
- Stand up desks
- Team outings
- And much, much, more