Online Lending Supervisor
Our Online Lending Department is a fast-paced support center that continuously
provides world-class customer-service and drives company revenue. As a Supervisor on our team, you will achieve results by actively leading, motivating and mentoring teams to perform their best. Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting, multi-tasking, and maintaining strict adherence to our verification process. It’s a rewarding position for an experienced customer service professional. To learn more, apply today.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display a cheerful and positive attitude at all times
- Provide Quality Customer Service at all times
- Understands company and department quality and revenue goals, driving team performance based on these goals while maintaining the overall integrity of the verification process.
- Make improvements to both internal and external customer experience
- Ability to maintain and analyze reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis.
- Strong understanding of how reporting drives performance.
- Ensure that supervised Online Lending Agents adhere to all policies and
- Ensure all Online Lending goals/targets are met for all supervised Agents
- Training, mentoring, coaching and developing agents they are responsible for as well as the entire team
- Handle escalated customer situations
- Initial trouble-shooting of technical issues
- Deliver quality control audits to agent
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Education
- Some higher education preferred
- Strong background in development and management of others
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a call center managerial role
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the subprime lending industry
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high energy, fast paced call center environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite including intermediate level Excel
- Computer keyboard proficiency required
- Must be high energy
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results
- Must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty listed above
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Perks and Benefits
- On-site Gym
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- Student Loan Reimbursement Plan
- And much, much, more