As an Online Operations Supervisor, you will work out of our state-of-the-art, open-plan call center in historic Wedgewood. Help us continue to revolutionize the fintech industry by leading and supporting the call center team that provides world-class customer service to our online customers across the U.S.
With great people and a high-energy, family-oriented corporate culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing Advance Financial team and make your mark!
Please note, this is NOT a work from home position.
What You’ll Do as an Online Operations Supervisor:
- Understand company and department quality and revenue goals
- Report on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis
- Train, evaluate, and develop Analysts
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma (Higher education a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in a call center management role
- 1+ years of experience in the subprime lending industry
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly yoga classes
- Stand up desks
- Team outings
- And much, much, more