Want to be recognized and rewarded for YOUR performance? You’ve come to the right place. As a Store Manager with Advance Financial you will not only help us continue to revolutionize the financial industry by providing world-class customer service every time, you’ll be recognized for your performance in the process.
There’s a reason why Advance Financial has been voted one of the Top Workplaces in Nashville by the Tennessean and has been a proud recipient of the Business with Purpose Award from Lipscomb University… We do things differently.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
What You’ll Do as an Online Agent:
- Assist our online customers through their loan applications
- Actively engage customers through outbound call efforts
- Displays a cheerful and positive attitude
- Is committed to providing an excellent customer experience
- Accurately assists customer while applying through the online portal.
- Perform outbound calls to customers for various campaigns.
- Adheres to company policies and strictly follows all company procedures
- Participates in ongoing learning and development
- Complies with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma (Higher education a plus)
- Excellent computer skills
- 2+ years of experience in a service related field
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results
- Must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
Perks and Benefits:
- Up to $18.00 an hour
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more