Are you a high energy individual with a passion for great customer service? We are searching for someone who can help us achieve our company’s financial goals while providing world-class customer service.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
What You’ll Do as a Legal Collections Agent:
- Conduct outbound calls and assist customers with payment options over the phone or in store
- Skip tracing using various databases to locate pertinent information
- Submits completed customer files for legal review
- Complies with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
- Meet performance standards for productivity measures
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results
- Must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty listed above
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a legal collection field
- Call Center Customer Service Experience preferred
- Computer keyboard proficiency required
Perks and Benefits:
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more