IT Inventory Associate
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine IT duties, including data entry into Inventory software, Imaging computers and tablets.
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of unit.
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties and cross-training as directed by IT Manager.
- Some travel from Headquarters to Warehouse require.
- Completed computer degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Basic Computer skills and/or IT certifications A+
- Possession of a valid Tennessee driver’s license is a requirement for this job.
- Reliable Transportation
- Experience with Inventory Asset Management
- IT software asset management & licensing a plus
- Experience with NetSuite or other inventory management solutions a plus
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or Microsoft office skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more