At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Insight Development – Partner with Analytics team, other business groups, and third parties to identify marketplace and customer insights
- Strategy – Leverage insights to develop sound, fact-based marketing strategies to drive incremental ROI/ROE against business objectives
- Planning – Partner with channel managers to develop omni-channel communication programs and measurement/testing plans stemming from the strategy
- Execution/Capability Development – Ensure sound development of the omni-channel program and any required supporting capabilities
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and promote consistency across teams.
- Lead the ideation and development of multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns that drive and accelerate pipeline, account acquisition and penetration.
- Leads the team in unlocking ever-smarter, more targeted and impactful Marketing, using data, technology, and new media solutions in marketing plans
- Measurement and Optimization – quantify the business impact of the programs developed and continue to enhance performance over time.
- Oversight – knowledge of and QA of internal and external data for vendor utilization.
- Leverages data and insights to drive strategic and tactical marketing decisions and optimizations, and demonstrates accountability to business impact.
- Bachelors degree required – MBA in Marketing, Finance or Statistics preferred
- 7-10 years experience in a database marketing, direct marketing or CRM position for a company in an industry with an established reputation for direct marketing excellence (e.g. Retail, financial services, hospitality, telecom, publishing, marketing, etc.)
- Experience in Marketing strategy consulting a plus.
- 5+ years supervisory experience is required
- Experience in multiple communication channels including direct mail, e-mail, social media, search engine marketing and website development
- Experience in Direct Marketing test design and analysis
- Must be technically proficient and knowledgeable in architecture that gathers customer information and feeds database solutions that drives and supports CRM strategies
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of response management & tracking
- Must have in-depth knowledge and skill in business and management principles involved in strategy and organizational planning, and leadership techniques
- Experience managing external vendors
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more