This position is responsible for the design, development and delivery of a variety of training courses both online and in the classroom for Advance Financial employees. This position involves creating pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs and organizational performance. Specific duties include development of online training courses, the design of instructional materials for training modules, and participant materials in order to deliver world-class learner experience.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Absorb the company culture and work ethic through interaction with the company’s retail, call center, and corporate employees.
- Develop curriculum utilizing learning and development best practices.
- Attend appropriate industry events to understand best practices and measure successful activities of other organizations.
- Perform needs assessments with various department heads to determine class content.
- Create E learning and classroom content that will be beneficial for each department specific to their training needs.
- Facilitate instructor led training if needed.
- Four year undergraduate degree and/or certification in Performance Technology or Instructional Design
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Photoshop, Captivate), Articulate preferred
- Knowledge and utilization of ADDIE, SAM, and Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation
- Three years’ experience as an Instructional Designer in a corporate setting, preferably in financial services
- Strong organization and time management skillls
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be high energy.
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer-centric retail and call center environment.
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at-will employer.
- Able to work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more