This position is responsible for the design, development and delivery of a variety of training courses both online and in the classroom for Advance Financial employees. This position involves creating pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs and organizational performance. Specific duties include development of online training courses, the design of instructional materials for training modules, and participant materials in order to deliver world-class learner experience.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing.
Join our team where your performance will be recognized and rewarded!
What You’ll do as our Instructional Designer:
- Absorb the company culture and work ethic through interaction with the company’s retail, call center, and corporate employees.
- Develop curriculum utilizing learning and development best practices.
- Attend appropriate industry events to understand best practices and measure successful activities of other organizations.
- Perform needs assessments with various department heads to determine class content.
- Create E learning and classroom content that will be beneficial for each department specific to their training needs.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year undergraduate degree and/or certification in Performance Technology or Instructional Design
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Photoshop, Captivate), Articulate preferred
- Knowledge and utilization of ADDIE, SAM, and Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation
- Three years’ experience as an Instructional Designer in a corporate setting, preferably in financial services
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly yoga classes
- Team outings