Email Marketing and Acquisition Manager
We are looking for an Email Marketing and Acquisition Manager who is experienced, goal-oriented and driven by results. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for executing relevant and brand-specific email campaigns, developing long-term, data-driven content strategies and is able to utilize applications and professional relationships to maintain our target audience. The ideal candidate will also thrive in a fast-paced team environment. If you think you could be a valuable asset to our team, apply now!
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Champion the growth and continuous improvement of the email program in support of business opportunities and goals.
- Metrics-driven strategy and execution toward automated, personalized, and targeted consumer journeys for scalable growth.
- Provide leadership to internal and external partners, proactively developing resources within the organization and setting up opportunities for success and growth
- Start and build out a new retention marketing strategy for the online and retail business
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Provide recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and email best practices. Prioritize initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
- Accountable for execution of annual and quarterly email planning, keeping marketing calendars and timelines current.
- Develop and manage the execution of a test and learn processing support of business goals and objectives.
- Accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to develop cohesive campaigns that are targeted, relevant, and on-brand.
- Monitor daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of the email program.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Platform to build HTML emails
- Develop and implement 15-30+ email/SMS sends on a monthly basis.
- Perform set-up, testing, and deployment of all email campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- 8+ years’ experience developing and leading successful email/retention marketing strategies across multiple verticals and brands
- 3+ years’ experience managing and developing a team
- Working knowledge of all the facets of email development and implementation
- Familiarity with an email service platform, tools, and capabilities, including Salesforce Marketing
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM, and HTML coding.
- Experience with email service provider platform, specific experience with Marketing Cloud, Responsys, and Eloqua a plus.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices a plus (such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of managing successful email marketing campaigns across multiple verticals and brands
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and email optimization
- Energetic and passionate, with a strong motivation to ensure projects succeed beyond expectations
- Possess good critical-thinking, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple implementation plans and timelines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes quickly; always willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who works well within a team and independently as needed, with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Experience in the financial, or retail industries preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in HTML development preferred
- Project management or agile project management experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more