At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate and execute email campaigns to deliver against channel revenue goals
- Provide leadership to internal and external partners, proactively developing resources within the organization and setting up opportunities for success and growth
- Start and build out a new retention marketing strategy for the online and retail business
- Build the email strategy around retention and withdrawals
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Develop roadmap of email marketing campaigns and onsite personalization in relation to content strategy
- Oversee complex targeting and personalization strategies for campaigns moving forward. Build out a sounder A/B testing program for our campaigns
- Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and business development efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Manage various email campaigns (lead generation, lifecycle, retention), including template design, call-to-action, content strategy and performance analysis
- Oversee complex targeting and personalization strategies, utilizing informed data points to develop advanced segmentation decisions and content/messaging
- Lead A/B testing, performance optimization and campaign enhancement efforts
- Establish success criteria (KPI’s and metrics) for each project. Manage Email KPI’s and report recommendations and summaries to executive team
- Oversee the financial impact and channel performance for better performance to department/business Goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of email experience
- 8+ years’ experience developing and leading successful email/retention marketing strategies across multiple verticals and brands
- 3+ years’ experience managing and develop a team
- Experience with email service provider platform, specific experience with Marketing Cloud, Responsys, and Eloqua a plus.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM, and HTML coding.
- Proven track record of managing successful email marketing campaigns across multiple verticals and brands
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and email optimization
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more