Are you a natural leader? Do people seem to look at you for guidance and support? If so, put that charisma and hard work ethic to good use at Advance Financial! Here’s an opportunity for someone that can work in an organized, independent, and efficient way while never compromising on operational and experiential standards.
You will get the opportunity to work with great people in multiple locations and be part of a high-energy, family-oriented culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing Advance Financial team and make your mark!
What You’ll Do as an District Manager:
- Works with Branch Managers to ensure that the company’s operational and experiential standards are being met.
- Attain and report sales and revenue goals.
- Continually trains, develops and evaluates Branch Managers.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and supervised staff; including regular interaction with executive management team regarding store performance and operational needs.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Understand and meet the demands of a customer-centric retail environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Intermediate level understanding of Microsoft Office
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- Matching 401k
- On-site gym
- Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
- Weekly yoga classes