Director of HRIS & Compensation
Are you a leader with a passion for Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)! We are looking for a candidate with the skills and initiative to take our HRIS\Compensation\]Payroll systems to the next level. In this role you will lead the HRIS functionality, evaluate, assess and design Compensation Programs to meet the system-wide needs of the Advance Financial family of companies. You will also spearhead Human Capital Metrics Reporting and enhance Performance Management tools. Overall, we are seeking a knowledgeable, adaptable individual who will immerse themselves fully into the body of work described and be a part of the amazing culture that Advance Financial offers.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the daily operation of the Human Resource Information System.
- Process employee data, including but not limited to wages, leaves and working hours.
- Generate HR related reports.
- Configure HR Information System to optimize workflow processes.
- Provides day-to-day management and oversight of the compensation department including hiring, training, coaching and development of assigned staff.
- Implements and administers disciplined payroll management processes and requirements.
- Researches and analyzes compensation strategies and issues to develop recommendations for new and revised base and variable pay programs, policies, procedures and practices for all jobs within Advance Financial.
- Advises senior leadership team on total rewards and compensation models and pay practices in support of Advance Financial’s mission and core values given current local, state, regional and national labor market conditions.
- Consults with external market compensation providers in analyzing, developing and administering executive leadership total compensation pay plans. Manages oversight of compensation survey portfolio and the annual compensation survey participation process.
- Oversees and participates in the competitive market review including making recommendations to senior leadership and administering implementation.
- Leads and provides compensation analytics.
- Directs the research, development and administration of system-wide compensation audits to ensure that all pay policies and practices are in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Administers Advance Financial’s annual performance reviews and merit processes.
- Collect necessary data for EEO-1 reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in HRIS and compensation program development, design and administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience required.
- Experience with Ceridian’s Dayforce is a plus.
- Experience supporting and administering of compensation models.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
- Expertise in compensation methodologies, systems and pay practices.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with base and variable pay programs.
- General understanding of systems.
- Excellent comprehension of industry and business trends.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills using Excel.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution.
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more