Director of HRIS & Compensation
We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded professional who will direct the operations of our human resource information systems and the efforts to evaluate, assess and design compensation programs to meet the system-wide needs of Advance Financial family of companies. This role is also responsible for operational performance, quality, service environment, and regulatory compliance.
Someone in this role will provide content expertise in the areas of job analysis, compensation design/administration, HR Reporting, and performance management tools. Provides guidance and consultation in compensation matters while effectively engaging individual content contributors in the assessment and evaluation of Advance Financial’s compensation systems, Human Resource Information System, policies, and procedures.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the daily operation of the Human Resource Information System.
- Process employee data, including but not limited to wages, leaves and working hours.
- Generate HR related reports.
- Configure HR Information System to optimize workflow processes.
- Provides day-to-day management and oversight of the compensation department including hiring, training, coaching and development of assigned staff.
- Implements and administers disciplined payroll management processes and requirements.
- Researches and analyzes compensation strategies and issues to develop recommendations for new and revised base and variable pay programs, policies, procedures and practices for all jobs within Advance Financial.
- Advises senior leadership team on total rewards and compensation models and pay practices in support of Advance Financial’s mission and core values given current local, state, regional and national labor market conditions.
- Consults with external market compensation providers in analyzing, developing and administering executive leadership total compensation pay plans. Manages oversight of compensation survey portfolio and the annual compensation survey participation process.
- Oversees and participates in the competitive market review including making recommendations to senior leadership and administering implementation.
- Leads and provides compensation analytics.
- Directs the research, development and administration of system-wide compensation audits to ensure that all pay policies and practices are in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Administers Advance Financial’s annual performance reviews and merit processes.
- Collect necessary data for EEO-1 reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in HRIS and compensation program development, design and administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience required.
- Experience supporting and administering of compensation models.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
- Expertise in compensation methodologies, systems and pay practices.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with base and variable pay programs.
- General understanding of systems.
- Excellent comprehension of industry and business trends.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills using Excel.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution.
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more