At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate marketing, creative, and strategic objectives into branded assets and content to drive prospect and customer engagement that tells stories.
- Set creative direction and mobilize resources to meet common, clearly defined business goals with proven, measurable results in creative execution.
- Ability to choose creative vision with significant experience managing large-scale projects across multi-platform experiences.
- Understand and respect the economics of the business and contribute in a way that supports the financial model and demonstrates responsible fiscal management while maintaining the strongest creative environments possible.
- Constantly track the ever-changing landscape of graphic design with the ability to see and predict future trends so the brand is always fresh, contemporary and innovative.
- Build, manage and grow relationships with senior staff and with internal stakeholders to foster first in class, engaging, branded environments and experiences through creative and conceptual thought leadership.
- Establish strong relationships with leaders in the field as a well-known member of the entertainment content industry.
- 10+ years of creative leadership experience
- B2C Fintech experience a plus
- The ability to think holistically about creative across all platforms
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to think strategically, execute quickly, and drive often diverging objectives toward meeting a common goal
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more