At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set and execute the affiliate marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Aligns with other digital program leads to ensure integrated execution across channels.
- Map the online landscape for both high-value/high-volume managed affiliate opportunities.
- Build affiliate channel lead generation, conversion, and revenue projections.
- Select, onboard & manage key vendors – affiliate operator and/or agencies.
- Build & manage direct relationships with top affiliate partners.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in BA, BS, MA, MS or MBA
- 7-10 years of experience in digital performance marketing, affiliate marketing, and related disciplines
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Deep knowledge of affiliate space and how to optimize to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Act as subject-matter expert on affiliate marketing, trends, and emerging opportunities
- Evolve initial affiliate services processes, tools, pricing and overall offering. Identify potential areas of opportunity
- Experience with running multi-million-dollar marketing budgets and achieving performance targets
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more