Customer Experience Coordinator
The Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for promoting the Advance Financial public image to customers, potential customers, and potential job candidates. The position is also responsible for executing designated activities in the Employee Retention Strategy for the Company. To be successful in this position, he or she will need to be able to deliver exceptional customer service at all times and serve as a role model to other employees in attitude and performance.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and coordinate store grand opening and re-opening events, including radio remotes, food service, promotional giveaways, etc.
- Plan and coordinate Customer Appreciation events with operations management
- Work with the social media specialist to promote events via Facebook and Twitter and gather customer feedback via BBB, Google+, Yelp, and other relevant outlets
- Provide direct customer experience training in all departments on a variety of topics
- Work with other customer experience staff to resolve customer concerns as needed
- Assist in the administration of the Mystery Shop program
- Assist with coordination of the AF Events Committee
- High School Diploma required, College Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a related customer service oriented environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer-and employee centric retail environment.
- Must possess the energy and enthusiasm required to consistently promote company’s public image
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more