Don’t you love it when you receive world-class customer service? Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to offer the same fanatical customer service back with Advance Financial.
Bring your cheerful and positive attitude and help us continue to revolutionize the fintech industry by leading and supporting the call center team in our state-of-the-art, open-plan call center in historic Wedgewood.
What You’ll Do as a Customer Care Supervisor:
• Driving team effectiveness with a strong understanding of how reporting drives performance.
• Report on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis
• Provide leadership, training, and direction to the Customer Care team
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
• 2+ years of experience in a call center management role
• Ability to multi-task in a high energy call center environment
Some of the Perks and Benefits:
• Weekly on-site nurse practitioner
• On-site gym
• Weekly yoga classes
• Stand up desks
• Team outings
• And much, much, more