Advance Financial Learning & Development is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new hire, management, and professional development programs for retail, corporate, and call center employees and managers. The Corporate Trainer is responsible for delivering New-Hire, Continuing Education, and General Development Courses for a fast-paced customer-centric financial services retailer. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 40- 45 hours a week. Training for those who are accepted into the position involves learning training and company processes and Customer Service modules.
Founded in 1996, Advance Financial is a leading multi-state fintech company based in Nashville, Tennessee. With more than 100 stores in Tennessee and more than 1,100 employees, the family-owned and operated company is aggressively investing in the expansion of its market presence. In keeping with its vision of a world-class customer experience, Advance Financial is delivering instant lending decisions and brick-and-mortar money services 24/7/365. In 2018, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the country for the seventh year in a row and it is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Nashville Business Journal also named Advance Financial as 2018’s fourth fastest growing company in the Nashville market, and Forbes included the company on its 2018 list of Best Employers for New Graduates. For more information visit https://www.af247.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training modules for employees from new hire through ongoing employee development.
- Assessment of needs and performance gaps, and the recommendation, design, implementation and evaluation of learning and performance solutions.
- Create dynamic, eye-opening, highly interactive, and fun educational experiences to optimize learning
- Displays a cheerful and positive attitude
- Absorb the company culture and work ethic through interaction with the company’s retail store employees.
- Transmit the company’s culture and work ethic along with the required job functions, skills by position, and expected performance to all retail store employees.
- Deliver classroom training to new and existing employees utilizing a complex curriculum.
- Manage a classroom utilizing best practices.
- Perform evaluations reports for participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience with minimum one year training or teaching experience.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be high energy.
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer-centric retail environment.
- Must work on a team and feel comfortable speaking in front of 15-30 people frequently.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more