As a Customer Retention Specialist, you’ll be working in our state-of-the-art, open-plan call center in historic Wedgewood. Help us continue to revolutionize the financial industry as one of our key representatives that provides courteous 1st Party Collections with payment reminder and arrangement calls to our existing customers.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
What You’ll Do as a Collections/Customer Retention Specialist:
- Make outbound reminder calls and assist customers with payment options
- Conduct outbound reminder calls and assist customers with payment options over the phone or in store
- Complies with all state and federal laws governing the financial services industry
- Meet performance standards for contact rate, promise to pay kept rate, total dollars collected and other productivity measures
- Treats customers and co-workers with dignity and respect
- Participates in on-going learning and development
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Must understand and meet the demands of a customer focused call center environment
- Must be dedicated to the work ethic and employment philosophy of an at will employer.
- Must work independently, manage multiple projects and produce timely and effective results
- Must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information.
- High school diploma (Higher education a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in a service related field
Perks and Benefits:
- Up to $18.00 an hour
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more