Manager of Online Lending
The Manager leads the team of Online Lending professionals and supervisors in solidifying the success of the team. This is achieved through ensuring all Online Lending Service operations, training, development, systems and strategies are continually evaluated and flawlessly executed, while balancing industry compliance requirements.
At Advance Financial our mission is to continue to be a leading retailer of financial services in the communities we serve. We are in the business of serving others and we value our employees as our most important asset. Since 1996 we have grown our fintech business to 90+ stores in Tennessee in addition to offering loans in 11 states online! We grow our business by building strong and profitable relationships with our employees and our customers. We are now 1000+ employees strong and growing. Advance with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, coach, mentor, and motivate team members to meet and exceed performance expectations through sharing wins and successes, fostering open dialogue, positively inspiring responsibility and teamwork.
- Ensure Supervisors and Agents are provided and complete proper training and development to achieve optimum performance.
- Monitor and evaluate the Online Lending P&L to keep expenses within budget
- Leverage knowledge of practices, trends and competition to identify and recommend operational/procedural enhancements which drive performance target achievement.
- In partnership with the Senior Management, sets clear objectives and measures for team, designs feedback loops, oversees the implementation of process improvements.
- Ensure that Supervisors are communicating goals and actively participating in the creation and recommendation of initiatives/actions to drive performance.
- Oversee metrics and data analysis; recommend forecasting related to staffing, delivery of fanatical customer service and helping to streamline processes and software enhancements.
- Explore using new customer contact methods and developing best processes.
- Directly with Supervisors, monitor team results and functioning; prepare and present weekly/monthly reports and summaries for Senior Management.
- Manage execution of proper staffing levels including involvement with recruiting and selection process for new talent, networking within the industry to identify and refer potential candidates for employment, and driving external referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or in a related field preferred.
- Strong background in development and management of others.
- Minimum of 7+ year experience serving a customer service environment.
- Minimum 4+ years’ management experience in a related field. Short-Term or Signature Loan experience preferred.
- Strong systems, solid customer service, and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Superior industry/product knowledge.
- Strong track record of success in leading and motivating a team.
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills, including creating effective reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
- Evident expertise in Call Center and the ability to transfer knowledge and skills to others.
- Proven business strategy skills, with ability to analyze productivity and performance data.
- Ability to apply a strategic perspective to improve customer service processes.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to a variety of audiences including associates, peers, leadership and customers.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office products, particularly in Excel.
Perks and Benefits
- Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- Team outings
- On-Site Gym
- And much, much, more